Auteur Sujet: Twitter, Facebook, ... Les nouveaux outils de communication des créateurs de StS  (Lu 612278 fois)

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Astronome du Mont Etoilé
  • Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas la colo sur le plus récent. On devine une armure très détaillée mais le personnage est fin et maîtrisé en colo justement sur le dessin d'il y a 15 ans.

Hors ligne hugo

Et oui, Shaka n'est pas du tout un ascète zen, mais un vendu de l'hyper-capitalisme sauvage et décomplexé :o

Ce qui explique son soutien sans faille au Grrrrrand Pope :o
- "Pourquoi rejetez-vous les ténèbres ?"
- "Nous ne les refusons pas. Nous vivons plongés dans les ténèbres. Et c'est pourquoi... Nous faisons briller nos lumières !"

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Vous n'aimez pas les prises de tête ? Passez ce qui va suivre.

Cela commence avec un tweet de Saint Seiya News, vendredi, déplorant que les fans encensent Chimaki Kuori et Saintia Shô et en réclament mais ne passent pas pour autant à l'acte d'achat, privilégiant les scans.
La preuve en serait avec le 350ème place au palmarès des ventes japonaises du 14ème opus, sorti il y a une semaine dans l'Archipel.

https://twitter.com/saint_news/status/1309513769790382081

Le classement cité : http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3234.html

Cela mousse et finit par arriver jusqu'à Chimaki Kuori, qui fait hier une conversation Twitter pour donner son point de vue. Elle estime que personne n'a à rabaisser autrui pour ce qu'il aime.
Il semblerait que le message de SSN ait été interprété comme une attaque contre les fans de Saintia Shô, par un fan de TLC.

https://twitter.com/cmk_k/status/1309941493004529664

Saint Seiya News a dû se prendre quelques messages pas très sympathiques, j'imagine, et s'explique dans quelques tweets :
https://twitter.com/saint_news/status/1310100634004316160
https://twitter.com/saint_news/status/1310116119722762240

Ce matin, Chimaki Kuori remercie ses fans pour leur soutien et explique sa démarche.

https://twitter.com/cmk_k/status/1310082498722889728

Enfin, Shiori Teshirogi vient tenter d'arroser les braises avec ce tweet (qui amène à ce texte : https://satsukimaru.tumblr.com/post/630417275331182592/im-surprised-that-there-are-various-shocking#_=_ )

https://twitter.com/teshi_kuro413/status/1310229385576812544

Alors, quelles leçons tirer de toute cette affaire ?
Que l'interprétation de textes plus ou moins bien traduits, avec passage d'une culture à une autre très différente, peut transformer un cri du cœur en une méchanceté et dégénérer en échanges blessants.
En prenant le temps de relire et comprendre les points de vue et de les expliquer, de les synthétiser aussi, Shiori Teshirogi s'est placée en "casque bleu" et a surtout évité à la fois une guerre civile dont le fandom StS a le secret et une guerre de flammes comme Twitter (et d'autres réseaux sociaux) en ont l'habitude.

Méfiez-vous de ce que vous croyez comprendre, surtout après traduction ! [:aloy]

En ligne Sergorn

Oui alors le mec de Seiya news c'est un mec qui passe son temps à défoncer Kuori et Sho et ses fans et à encenser TLC à côté tout en créant des fake news sur le sujet (promis la suite de TLC sur Netflix c'est bientôt !). Qui du coup va ensuite faite le faux cul devant la mangaka :))

Honnêtement il mérite pas un si long post à son sujet car c'est un des pire exemple de fan qu'on a et s'il en est pris plein la gueule d'autres fans c'est simple : c'est mérite.  [:aloy]

-Sergorn
« Modifié: 27 septembre 2020 à 23:04:11 par Sergorn »

Hors ligne hugo

Encore un gus sans intérêt qui bâtit sa notoriété sur de la merde, inutile de lui faire de la pub :o
- "Nous ne les refusons pas. Nous vivons plongés dans les ténèbres. Et c'est pourquoi... Nous faisons briller nos lumières !"

Hors ligne Proteus

I agree with hugo, but as my tweet was quoted, let me tell Telescopium this whole affair has nothing to do with lost in translation and cultural barriers.
You have posted by yourself the original message where he shows the author how low where the ranking of last volume and call the fandom of saintia pathetic.
He even posted the picture of the dryad of Ruin, LOL maybe this last wasn’t intentional.  [:lol]
The whole concern about piracy appears as an afterthought, self-indulgence.

One can’t be serious if he he claims that sales of Saintia are low in Japan because the Japanese prefer to come in forum and read the Spanish scanlation.
Piracy is huge problem when it comes to animation, big sales manga and the release of raws actually where an alternative for the consumer, especially in the period when streaming and digital manga service  weren’t very widespread.

For niche works the circulation of information may keep up the interest .
SSN knows that, because he comes from the era of TLC weekly chapter. Can you rember?    [:kyuuu]
It was the time of the tiny textual spoiler in 2ch, fakes, random pictures, long spoiler, archange’s translation, trevor’s blog, chinese scanlations before the actual raws,….
Tell me that was a dark period and that almost destroyed the popularity of Lost Canvas...

And the guy behind SSN was of course into this spoiler hunting, along with his competitor Uranus , a member who posted in this forum too, someone may remember.
There was this rivalry in posting info for first.
But Uranus was for condivision outside; I remember a huge quarrel between them when Uranus posted here in a French forum the link of 2ch thread with the spoiler, as if it was a classified  State secret.  [:delarue3]
Oh man, what a crazy period!

All this just to explain any statement from this guy is super hypocritical.
He had this catfight with the girl of SKDscan and have the great idea to involve the japanese author. OMG  [:facepalm]

long catfight..
« Modifié: 28 septembre 2020 à 12:03:22 par Proteus »

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Thanks for taking your time to give me an additional perspective.

You're right Proteus, I missed some cues in his original tweet (like the Ruin Dryad) and the ironic nature of his "findings". Afterwards, I know that the twittosphere is used to igniting overinterpretations.
I put the original and main tweets of the various speakers to keep a neutral point of view as far as possible on the chain of events.
In his original tweet, I focused mostly on his text rather than the others from the TL, especially since the central one was not visible, so I missed your answer - a slightly spicy :D - which I see now... [:facepalm]

You are also right in your analysis of the StSSS hacking argument. I must say that it surprised me a little by imagining how much this single phenomenon should be developed in Japan (in addition) to be a really convincing explanation (and in addition the Japanese do not buy in original version, the week of its publication, to read scans in Spanish or other ...).
Once again, taking this from a neutral point of view and not having grasped the irony of the original post (late hour and a bit rushed), I let myself be drawn into accepting his response with a certain lack of critical sens or too much benevolence on this point.

I have been in the fandom for a little over a year now, I don't have a clear idea of ​​the past events of the various fandom actors (I had already been warned a little bit ago by Sergorn about SSN, I confess). Like Teshirogi, I don't like to "condemn" people too quickly. In view of the history of this guy, his answer indeed takes another turn ...

Why then want to spend his time throwing unfulfilled crap on the rest of the fandom? It's not very mature troll ... He could say frankly what he likes or not, give arguments rather than slip treacherous innuendo.
I have already criticized the work of various authors here. I do not like everything in the different works, that does not prevent appreciating what there is to appreciate, to remain constructive if possible and to keep the few jokes a little "troll" for more restricted circles (we do almost all of them, I think), like this forum since I suspect that the authors are not there, unlike Twitter. Not to stick knives in the back but not to take the risk of injuring stupidly. As Desproges said: "you can laugh at everything but not with just anyone".
In short, this is a troll who actually does not deserve more attention than that. Nevertheless, the joint reaction, rather rare, of two authors of official spin-offs seemed to me to report on this topic.

Kuori and Teshirogi especially wanted to put an end to the very beginning of a controversy, to their credit, although it is likely that they quickly grasped the full meaning of SSN's message. Kuori's answer seems to correspond, while remaining polite and keeping a certain tact.
It pains me for her to see what those she does a great job for (because she could maybe do more lucrative or even personal projects instead) are able to do for her for free. After the case of the apologies for Saintia Shô anime, it especially makes me want to support her even more. Despite the flaws, I still want Saintia Shô!

Hors ligne Proteus

Thank you for replying in English but, really, you all don't need to strive. [:dawa] With googletrad I managed understand quite well what you write.
I was asked to write in English, and I must obey or je serai exilé sur l'île maléfique de Geist par le Pape courant de charge...  [:haha_dm]

Chimaki Kuori's got an unusual behavior for an author, especially Japanese. I've never seen anything like it.
They usually they ignore all criticisms and offenses. Maybe they don't even read them.
Message from a fan pubblished on kurumada's blog:  [:lol]
"Apurate con Next Dimension vejo impotente!!!" kamiedo 16/8/28

Kuori spends a lot of time on twitter, I remember at the beginning he answered practically every message that was addressed to her.
Who sent a fanart, or just a compliment, who asked ten times for june appearing in the manga ...
But didn't just respond to flattering messages:a salty reply imho to a fan's accusation of making a bad remake of hades chapter..

This fan was none other the same guy of SSN.
There was another discussion between him and miss Kuori some month later :
@Johnssit  私の作品に対してどのように感じられてもかまいません。
ですが、こちらの記事への返信の中で、聖闘士星矢を生み出した車田正美先生の作品を軽んじる発言や、他のファンに対して失礼な発言は、やめて下さい。お願いします。
trad: It doesn't matter how you feel about my work. However, in replying to this article, please refrain from making disrespectful remarks about the work of Professor Masami Kurumada, who created Saint Seiya, or making rude remarks to other fans. Please.

This ignites the fuel of his anger for the saintia sho fandom.  >:( He thinks they don't deserve it, he justifies his superiority with the fact that he had spent a lot of money on lost canvas, buying all the Japanese DVDs.
I don't belittle it, but it can't be the only yardstick in the fandom.  ::)

First Kuori started her carreer as designer in adv (where the money really are), the passion moved her to mangas where she got the opportunity to work on some famous brand like gundam and SS. She's self-proclaimed fan #1 of SaintSeiya.
So I think the hundreds of supportive messages she's received on his twit matter as much as the copies sold, or ten more.
I think she really got mad fot the mischievous message of SSN, even though she later wrote that she didn't feel personally offended.

At the end I think these beavious from her, like not showing her face in pubblic too, shows a person not very self-confident and modest.

Hors ligne hugo

It may also be a question of generation: Kuori is way younger than Kurumada or Okada. She is more used to social media interactions.

The difference with Teshirogi wouldn't be that big though.

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
It was an opportunity to practice English (I have been helped a lot by Google Trad even if I have a fairly good level) !

I discover things anyday... The same fan's syndrome ? :D
https://images.app.goo.gl/cEuaZ4g7HygZBg2t9

Okada's real face is another great mystery of Saint Seiya Universe, with the true identity of ND's Pope ! [:lol]

Chimaki Kuori is a young Japanese woman. As hugo does, I think she has more habits on social networks than Kurumada (Okada writes a few messages and Teshirogi takes after Kuori) but lives in the same culture with its one vision of social interactions. About her personality, it can be true. She would have made a shell in order to protect herself, that is understandable when I see how people act on Twitter, YouTube and co. Anyway, it is moreover unacceptable attempting to let off steam on her or anyone else. She really does not deserve such anger for things she is even not responsible. Being the greatest fan and buyer of TLC products or others do not give right of acting this way.

Hors ligne megrez alberich

"Apurate con Next Dimension vejo impotente!!!!"

Ah, les connards de fans occidentaux dans toute leur splendeur  ::)
Laissez-la partir
Laissez-la mourir
Ne le dites pas
Tristana... c'est moi !

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Je pense que pas mal se feraient dessus s'ils devaient refaire la même devant Kurumada en personne, voire même devant Teshirogi ou Kuori. [:bave]
C'est de la logorrhée, pour rester dans un registre de langue châtié.

Hors ligne Saint Alphazero

Thank you for replying in English but, really, you all don't need to strive. [:dawa] With googletrad I managed understand quite well what you write.
I was asked to write in English, and I must obey or je serai exilé sur l'île maléfique de Geist par le Pape courant de charge...  [:haha_dm]

You're back. [:crom]

En ligne Sergorn

Je pense que pas mal se feraient dessus s'ils devaient refaire la même devant Kurumada en personne, voire même devant Teshirogi ou Kuori. [:bave]

Ca résume 99% des "grandes gueules" des rézosocio

-Sergorn

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Toru Furuya contre les forces du mal du Covid !

https://twitter.com/torushome/status/1309496769202380800

Hors ligne max69

• « Le voyage est court. Essayons de le faire en première classe »
  • Membre Héroïque
  • Les Ailes d’Or
Furuya [:love]

Son cosmos doré le protège [:onion tears]
« Modifié: 08 octobre 2020 à 06:59:04 par max69 »

Hors ligne hugo

Et son masque aussi [:lol]

Désolé Yuna, c'est le retour des masques pour les femmes Saints [:trollface]

Hors ligne max69

• « Le voyage est court. Essayons de le faire en première classe »
  • Membre Héroïque
  • Les Ailes d’Or
Et son masque aussi [:lol]
Oui :D
D’ailleurs il aurait pû avoir un masque doré, ce serait assorti au moins avec le casque. Ça aurait fait limite casque LOS  [:lol]

Hors ligne Moïra

Oui :D
D’ailleurs il aurait pû avoir un masque doré, ce serait assorti au moins avec le casque. Ça aurait fait limite casque LOS  [:lol]
En fait, le seul qui a vraiment pigé le truc en cette période de Covid, c'est Deuteros... deux siècles et demi trop tôt !
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Modifié: 17 octobre 2020 à 16:36:32 par Moïra »
"J'ai prouvé qu'on pouvait être efféminé et botter des culs."

Hors ligne hugo

Faux, Seiya a un masque dans le chapitre GA spécial contre Tityos :D (masque... qui se brise [:aie] )

Hors ligne Moïra

Faux, Seiya a un masque dans le chapitre GA spécial contre Tityos :D (masque... qui se brise [:aie] )
Victoire de Deuteros au nom de la chronologie ! [:petrus jar]
"J'ai prouvé qu'on pouvait être efféminé et botter des culs."

Hors ligne AngelSE7EN

• Amateur des Saints de Glace. CAMUS>HYŌGA, ISAAC…
  • Membre Héroïque
  • Saint cornu. Release the HARBINGER !!!! !!!
Tokisada de l’Horloge aussi.

En fait, le seul qui a vraiment pigé le truc en cette période de Covid, c'est Deuteros... deux siècles et demi trop tôt !
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
J'ai Ténéo dans la peau ; Æson jusqu'à la déraison.
SUIKYŌ au-delà du miroir.
Si ce n'est Katja, c'est donc Maria.
Tokisada, tête de clepsydre !
Gloire à Mistoria, le Roi d'au-delà du mur...^^

Hors ligne Atavaka

Ca aurait été marrant, que Furuya soit entouré par les seiyuus des antagonistes du troisième film. [:lol]

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP

Hors ligne Telescopium

• Membre Héroïque
  • Membre du CJDMP
Nouveau RED ce 17/10 : https://twitter.com/cmk_k/status/1317092047887634432

L'image est celle d'un brouillon d'antagonistes pour le numéro du mois dernier.

Tags: